Monday, August 23, 2010

Another Test & Wig Shopping

Well, not exactly how I planned on spending our 24th wedding anniversary but it was still good.
Up bright & early to make an 8am ultrasound appointment. After waiting quite some time they tell me they can't read the cd for the mammogram from the last place!! What, aren't they standardized in Ontario?! And I get a lecture that I should be going to the same place all the time...well I would have if you weren't going to make me wait 3 weeks (and be full of more cancer)!!! So, I get the ultrasound and another mammogram and apparently I don't need a biopsy.
Wig shopping with Courtney and Ashton in the afternoon. A woman right around the corner from us actually sells them out of her house. I'm really not interested in taking a lot of time but we find one that we like so she orders the colour for us. Should be available in 2 weeks, I hope so because they say your hair starts falling out 10 days after chemo & chemo starts tomorrow!!
Ashton & Courtney makes us a nice anniversary dinner and then we go see a movie.


Pray, and let God worry.
-Martin Luther

1 comment:

  1. Lynn
    So...what colour and style of wig did you go with? You should have made a party of the wig shopping...trying on different styles and colour! Maybe it wouldn't have seemed so stressfull. :(
    Love Didi

    ReplyDelete