Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 10

Today is day 10 of my first chemo cycle. I injected myself with my last dose of Neupogen (for this cycle) as my ever faithful cockapoo Zech watches. He hasn't missed an injection yet! Today my hair is technically supposed to start falling out but so far nothing has happened. It's not that I am complaining but I would like to see some evidence that the drugs are doing their job! I will ask the oncologist on Tuesday if still no hair loss.
I now get to enjoy the next 3 days without a single needle being put into my body and I am happy about that!

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 
Psalm 91:1

1 comment:

  1. Who ever would have thought there would be a time when you wanted to have your hair fall out? I guess it's all about perspective!

    I bet you picked out a sexy new wig and can't wait to try it on!

    ReplyDelete