Friday, December 10, 2010

Last Self-injection!

Well I am all done chemo and have my last self-injection tonight! I am so happy to be finished chemo...no more toxic chemicals being injected into me to kill off any cancer cells. Seems rather barbaric to inject toxic chemicals into a body and hope the body survives but I guess it is the best we have yet.
I have an appointment with an oncology surgeon at Princess Margaret Hospital on the 20th. He will decide what, if anything, we will do about the other side that may have had cancer. This will determine if I need radiation on both sides or not. I also managed to get an appointment at Women's College Hospital on the same day (save an extra trip to TO) for the genetic study. It will be a busy day but I will be glad to get it over with.
Thank you to everyone for your continued prayers and support. You are awesome!


We must shift our interest from the seen to the unseen. For the
great unseen Reality is God.
     -- A.W. Tozer




2 comments:

  1. I know it is depressive to go through the chemo therapy ...but since it is a powerful tool to irradiate the cancer cells it has to be undergone.

    breast reconstruction surgery Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August of 2015. A precious friend told me about Dr james herbal mix in West Africa,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my cancer and i will be heal forever I said Okay.I asked him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the fees which i did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks morning and evening to get cured.I told Gomez my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after drinking it for two weeks i was cured I'm so grateful and i promised i will recommend anyone with cancer to him and that what i'm doing.Dr James Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Fibromyalgia,a
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes.
    Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com. Whatsapp...+2348152855846

    ReplyDelete