Monday, November 1, 2010

New Chemo

So I had the new chemo (paclitaxel) almost 2 weeks ago. This one is much better with the side effects. Almost no nausea and no vomiting, yes!!! I did keep my feet and hands elevated for 2 days and I wore the ice mitts. I have had a bit of tingling but nothing else. I'm not sure if it helped but it is worth a try to prevent neuropathy.
My hemoglobin is down and I need to get it up or else another injection so I have been eating red meat every day. Wednesday I will find out if I have been able to maintain or even increase my hemoglobin.
I called about the results of the MRI and the nurse told me it showed nothing, I am so thankful :)
A great big thank you to everyone for all your prayers, they are much appreciated.

God is good, all the time.
All the time, God is good.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lynn: Sorry to contact you in this way, but I'm a reporter at the Guelph Mercury writing a story about the health benefits of blogging and heard about yours. Obviously you're still feeling queezy, but I wonder if you'd be willing to talk about blogging and why you do it.I'll leave my contact info and you can think about it over the weekend. You might feel better if we speak first before you decide -- that's fine by me too.

    Please feel free to phone or email.

    Kindest regards,

    Joanne Shuttleworth
    Guelph Mercury
    519-823-6066
    jshuttleworth@guelphmercury.com

    ReplyDelete