Saturday, October 2, 2010

Third Round

So the third round of chemo knocked me out for a bit. I basically just slept and avoided food for awhile. I am now almost back to normal (only a 2 hour nap today!) and ready for number 4 on Wednesday. I'm still not that fond of food but I am sure that will change when this is all over.
I managed to learn more about inflammatory breast cancer (IBC) from a fellow survivor's posted video on facebook. Believe it or not but this cancer only takes a few weeks to develop and is very aggressive. So basically I was probably cancer free 3 months ago. Amazing how things change so quickly. I am fortunate in that I was detected early enough to be Stage 3b. I will fight the good fight.

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Galatians 2:20

No comments:

Post a Comment