Thursday, October 7, 2010

4th Chemo

Yesterday I had my 4th chemo and my last dose of AC. Next time new drugs!(with possibly worse side effects).
The line went in after 2 attempts (I will now remember to never let them try my hand...it doesn't work). I felt okay, except for the headache, until late afternoon. I had to take my medication with food so C brought me water and a plain white dinner roll. One bite and instantaneous vomiting on the bed (but in a green bag). After 4 bouts I made it to the washroom to continue. A came home right in the middle of it and Q slept through it all. The dog however took advantage of the situation and scarfed down the dinner roll while I was in the washroom! Not that I wanted it.
Today I feel better and have managed to eat some toast. I did not get to enjoy the meals that were brought yesterday for us but the rest of the family tells me they were great!


On days when life is difficult and I feel overwhelmed, as I do
fairly often, it helps to remember in my prayers that all God
requires of me is to trust Him and be His friend. I find I can
do that.
     -- Bruce Larson

1 comment:

  1. Aw Lynn...I'm sorry this is so tough for you. Your faith is stong and will get you through this crummy vomiting business.
    Keep napping and eat what you can...I sound like your mother :)
    Your in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete