Monday, September 3, 2012

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I haven't updated sooner. Basically I finished chemo in May and 10 weeks later my inflammatory breast cancer came back. Because it came back so quickly it was considered treatment failure. We decided to try oral chemo Xeloda. After 2 rounds of that is was evident it wasn't working. I have developed a brain met on the left side which is affecting my right leg and my right hand (difficult to type!) I will have a few more scans next week see what else is going on. The tentative plan is brain rads. I will try to keep you updated as long as I can type!!

John 3:16,17 (NIV)

 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment