Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Thankful

My cancer has come back but I am thankful. Thankful for almost 3 months off of chemo. Thankful that my hair has grown back. Thankful that my eyebrows and eyelashes have grown back. Thankful for the time to feel "normal" again. Thankful that I was able to work through the last chemo. Thankful for each and every day here with family and friends. Thank you Lord.

My life verse:

2 Corinthians 4:18
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

2 comments:

  1. Lynn,
    I am thinking of you as you embark on this challenge. I have fond memories of our friendship in grade 7 & 8 at Waverly Drive. One thing I will never forget is your sheer determination. You have always been determined and this fight is no different. Hang in there!! Planning to be in Guelph this spring, looking forward to visiting with you!


    Julie Hale (O’Hannesin)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie, I would love to see you. It's been almost 30 years since we have seen each other. You definitely made a good imprint on my life.
      Love Lynn

      Delete