Saturday, February 5, 2011

4 More to Go!

I have only 4 more radiation treatments to go!! And as you can guess I am very excited to be done. It has been time consuming driving to Kitchener every day and the schedule kept changing (but I managed to get that straightened out).
I have a "sunburn" that gets worse with each treatment but the doctor said as long as the area doesn't turn gray I will be able to finish all the treatments..yeh!
I have been working more and some customers even tell me how much they like my new haircut! A few people don't even recognize me. Wait till I show up without the wig and all my gray hair! Yes my hair is growing back but unfortunately it is mostly gray but at least I do have hair and my eyebrows are back too.
I am starting to run again but it is going to be a long process...I have no cardio endurance.

What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit
his very soul?
   -- Mark 8:36

No comments:

Post a Comment